Local Immigration Lawyers in Fife
Innes Johnston are able to provide advice & assistance in dealing with all aspects of immigration law whether you wish to apply to enter the UK on a visa, stay longer in the UK and apply for an extension or apply to stay in the UK permanently. We can help with the following types of application:
- All types of family related immigration applications including applications for entry to the UK and further leave to remain as a spouse, fiancé, unmarried partner or other family members, visitors visas, long residence rules applications and discretionary applications on a human rights basis.
- Applications for indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
- British citizenship applications.
- Applications under the European economic area, regulations for family members of EEA Nationals and applications under the EU settlement scheme.
- Appearance at the Asylum and Immigration tribunal in relation to appeals.